ABORIGINAL TOURISM AUSTRALIA
Aboriginal Tourism Australia (ATA) is a central point of contact for Indigenous tourism
and offers the following services:
* A support network to Indigenous operations within the industry
* A quarterly newsletter highlighting key industry issues and developments in Indigenous tourism
* A resource centre for inquiries on Indigenous tourism products
* Representation on Tourism Council Australia
* Co-operative marketing for Indigenous product
* A national directory of Indigenous tourism product
*Involvement in industry standard training and development
* Ensures Indigenous input into policy development
* Is the peak body representing interests of the Indigenous tourism sector.
* ATA is a Company Limited by Guarantee (ACN 093 174 380),
the Board of Directors comprises experienced Indigenous operators
drawn from each state and territory.
* Aboriginal Tourism Australia provides an Indigenous voice in tourism industry
strategic planning and policy development.